This course is aimed at those who would like to learn about the basics of using Microsoft PowerPoint and how to create a slide presentation.
To attend this course you must be familiar with the basics of controlling a computer via the Mouse and Keyboard, the principles of using menus and dialog boxes and saving documents.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Open PowerPoint and create a new Presentation
- Apply a Theme to a Presentation
- Add new slides to a presentation
- Add elements to the master slides
- Insert and reformat pictures
- Select multiple objects and align them
- Insert and format Word Art
- Add animations to slide elements
- Add transitions between slides
- Use the Format Painter to copy effects from one object to another
- Add slide notes and create Handouts
You will need to bring a USB stick with you to the course.
You should let us know of any additional support you may require, when booking this course.
Tel: 01442 251930 to book