This course is aimed at those who have a previous experience of using Word or have attended our Basic Word course. Learners will be introduced to some further features of MS Word.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Use Headers & Footers
- Create a Letterhead and save it as a Template
- Use the Word Count feature
- Use the Find, Go To and Replace features
- Insert Bookmarks
- Apply Watermarks
- Use page numbering and page breaks
- Insert and format tables
- Insert & Delete Rows & Columns
- Merge Cells
- Convert Text to a Table and vice-versa
- Insert bullet points and nested bullet points
- Create simple diagrams using shapes
You will need to bring a USB stick with you to the course. At the end of the course you will be provided with additional self-learning materials on your memory stick.
This course has a virtual learning component which provides additional help and the ability to review the course and exercises online.
To book this course tel: 01442 251930